Here’s a comprehensive list of most parcel auditing services that Nessco Freight Auditing provides for their clients:
For more info about parcel auditing, visit freightauditing.com/contact and sign up today!
- Nessco performs parcel auditing on every ground, air, international air, and residential parcel shipment in order to obtain UPS & FedEx refunds for any shipments that have not been delivered on time.
- Nessco reviews all parcel shipments to make sure there are no duplicate invoices, duplicate charges, or duplicate tracking numbers.
- Nessco obtains shipping refunds for return service labels that have not been used.
- Nessco reviews all undeliverable returns visibility situations.
- Nessco obtains UPS & FedEx refunds for charges on packages that were manifested but not shipped (voids).
- Nessco will correct invoices that have inaccurate charges for address corrections – each address correction incurs an extra fee of $12.35
- Nessco verifies that charges are accurately calculated for all various ‘dimensional weight’ (DIM) box sizes.
- Nessco reviews every invoice to ensure that all rates, discounts, incentives, and accessorial charges are compliant with the client’s negotiated agreement
- Nessco will make the necessary commercial/residential adjustments to parcel shipments.
- Nessco performs parcel auditing for delivery area surcharges (D.A.S./Extended D.A.S./Rural) and obtains shipping refunds.
- Nessco can review your current contract and assist with FedEx, UPS, and general carrier negotiations.
- Nessco specializes in international import and export.
- Nessco will correct any and all incorrectly billed collect shipments.
- Nessco audits all shipments for weight accuracy and adjusts pricing accordingly.
- Nessco will adjust the details within ASD (advanced shipment documents) with no weight entered.
- Nessco will assist with lost and damaged claims.
- Nessco will verify all large package surcharges (additional handling).
- Nessco will obtain refunds for incorrectly billed 3rd Party Shipments, which occurs when others use your account number.
- Nessco audits for late payment fee visibility.
- Nessco reviews the validity of all shipments that include an extra charge for Saturday delivery and pick-up validation.
- Nessco performs parcel auditing for invalid account number usage.
- Nessco reviews all additional handling charges.
- Nessco is experienced with special contract consideration verification.
- Nessco audits all C.O.D. shipments.
- Nessco verifies that all fuel surcharges are accurate.
- Nessco also audits for many other miscellaneous accessorial charges that might require adjustments or refunds.
If we’re not freight auditing every one of your shipping invoices to get the FedEx refunds and UPS refunds you deserve, then we’re BOTH losing money!
Let’s get started